We have recently changed our uniform policy and appreciate that you may have already bought items for next year. Please do not worry, we have given a years’ grace period until September 2020 so you do not need to replace anything or spend any more on uniform. Ties and logo house t-shirts will be available soon and we communicate this to you as soon as they are ready to purchase.
We endeavour to achieve a high standard in all of our activities at our school and we expect this to be reflected both in the appearance and behaviour of our pupils.
All pupils must have full school uniform, worn correctly, for daily attendance at school. Uniform will also be worn on occasions when children are representing the school, including school visits.
Parents and carers are asked to co-operate fully by providing the uniform and ensuring children wear it correctly to and from school, and at other times as required.
Please note that our caps can only be purchased from Shop Keep Easy: Click here to visit their website
All uniform should be clearly labelled.
- Grey Aureus Primary logo sweatshirt x1 (other plain grey may be worn during the week too)
- White polo top
- Black leggings or jogging bottoms
- Comfortable, sturdy shoes or trainers (black)
- Black or white socks
- Appropriate waterproof coat (no hoodies permitted at all)
- Clear water bottle
- Yellow checked summer dress or black shorts (Summer term only)
- A summer hat (Summer term only)
- A backpack for spare clothing and seasonal items e.g. Wellies
Note: Nursery Children do not need a PE kit or book bag, but will need a house colour t-shirt for sports day in the summer term.
Reception Uniform Onwards
- Grey Aureus Primary knitted v-neck or cardigan (no sweatshirts)
- White button shirt (short or long sleeves, no polo)
- School Tie (we recommend a clip on)
- Black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress (black canvas, skinny trousers, leggings or jeans may not be worn)
- Black shoes or plain black trainers with no markings, decorative stitching or explicit sports logos. Black boots, plimsolls, sandals, canvas, jelly or suede shoes may not be worn
- Black or white socks or black tights
- Appropriate waterproof coat (no hoodies)
- Aureus Logo book bag
- Aureus Logo PE bag
- Aureus rucksack (Optional)*
- Clear water bottle
- Yellow checked summer dress (Summer term only)
- A summer hat
- House logo t-shirt
Useful tip. Hang a keyring or charm on your book bag and PE bag so they are easy to identify.
* A rucksack is not recommended, however, should you wish to bring one, it must be an Aureus rucksack.
PE Kit: Reception Onwards
- House logo t-shirt (Invictus - Green, Big Ben - Red or Nobel - Blue)
- Black shorts, black leggings or jogging bottoms, plain grey or black sweatshirt (no hoodies)
- Outdoor sports trainers (not fashion trainers)
- Aureus PE bag
- Hair should be neat, tidy and appropriate for a professional working environment (as defined by the school)
- Extreme styles and hair colouring will not be permitted (as defined by the school)
- Shaved lines in hair or eyebrows are not permitted
Jewellery / piercings
- Pupils are allowed plain silver or plain gold studs. Hoops and any other colour studs will not be permitted.
- Rings and bracelets may not be worn
- Students are not allowed to wear make-up or nail varnish
- Headwear and religious clothing may be worn (for religious purposes only) and should be either plain black or grey (baseball caps and bandanas may not be worn)