We endeavour to achieve a high standard in all of our activities at our school and we expect this to be reflected both in the appearance and behaviour of our pupils.
All pupils must have full school uniform, worn correctly, for daily attendance at school. Uniform will also be worn on occasions when children are representing the school, including school visits.
Parents and carers are asked to co-operate fully by providing the uniform and ensuring children wear it correctly to and from school, and at other times as required. Details of suppliers are at the bottom of the page.
Please ensure that all uniform is clearly labelled.
The PCA have set up an account with www.MyNametags.com. Every time an order is placed with them using our school ID of 104950 we get 24% commission for the school! Click on the link to place your order and don’t forget to use our school ID.
Nursery Uniform – compulsory Logo items are marked in bold
- Grey Aureus Primary sweatshirt or cardigan x1 (other plain grey may be worn during the week too)
- White polo shirt
- Black leggings or jogging bottoms
- Comfortable, sturdy shoes or trainers
- Black or white socks
- Appropriate waterproof coat (no hoodies permitted at all)
- Clear water bottle
- Yellow checked summer dress or black shorts
- A summer hat
- A non logo backpack for spare clothing and seasonal items e.g. Wellies
Note: Nursery Children do not need a PE kit or book bag, but will need a house colour t-shirt for sports day in the Summer Term.
Reception Uniform Onwards - compulsory Logo items are marked in bold.
- Grey Aureus Primary sweatshirt or cardigan
- White Polo Shirt - Reception only
- White cotton button up shirt (no polo) - Year 1 onwards
- School Tie (we recommend a clip-on) - Year 1 onwards
- Black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress (black canvas, skinny trousers, leggings or jeans may not be worn)
- Black shoes or plain black trainers with no markings, decorative stitching or explicit sports logos. Black boots, plimsolls, sandals, canvas, jelly or suede shoes may not be worn
- Black or white socks or black tights
- Appropriate waterproof coat (no hoodies)
- Aureus logo book bag
- Aureus rucksack (optional)
- Clear water bottle
- Yellow checked summer dress
- A summer hat
Useful tip: Hang a keyring or charm on your book bag and PE bag so they are easy to identify.
* A rucksack is not recommended, however should you wish to bring one, it must be an Aureus rucksack unless you are in Nursery.
PE Kit: Reception Onwards
- House logo t-shirt (Invictus - Green, Big Ben - Red or Nobel - Blue)
- Black shorts, black leggings or jogging bottoms, plain grey or black sweatshirt (no hoodies)
- Outdoor sports trainers (not fashion trainers)
- Aureus logo PE bag
- Hair should be neat, tidy and appropriate for a professional working environment (as defined by the school)
- Extreme styles and hair colouring will not be permitted (as defined by the school)
- Shaved lines in hair or eyebrows are not permitted
Jewellery / piercings
- Pupils are allowed plain silver or plain gold studs. Hoops and any other colour studs will not be permitted
- Rings and bracelets may not be worn
- Students are not allowed to wear make-up or nail varnish
- Headwear and religious clothing may be worn (for religious purposes only) and should be either plain black or grey (baseball caps and bandanas may not be worn)
Where to buy uniform
Our uniform supplier is Trutex Didcot where you are able to purchase jumpers, cardigans, bookbags, PE bags, ties and House logo t-shirts either online or instore.
Non-logo items can be purchased from any highstreet shop or supermarket of your choice.
Trutex can be found at:
14 Cockcroft Road, Didcot, Oxon, OX11 8LL