Vision & Values
GLF Schools is a multi-academy trust which is responsible for setting up and managing the new school. The trust is centred upon the National Support School status of Glyn School. GLF Schools’ motto is ‘where children grow, learn and flourish’ and we are committed to developing our school improvement strategy across all sectors.
We have been a DfE approved sponsor academy since late 2011 but have chosen to grow steadily so that we can be sure that all schools within GLF are able to ‘grow, learn and flourish’ themselves. We are passionate about helping schools achieve the best possible outcomes for their children and young people.
GLF Schools’ Vision
‘Teaching and Learning’ is the core purpose at GLF Schools. We are committed to raising the aspirations and achievement of our children and young people through:
- Outstanding leadership at all levels
- Inspiring learning and support for all delivered by dynamic and passionate professionals
- Instilling a sense of challenge, enjoyment and passion for learning
- A curriculum, unique to each school, which suits the needs of its children in their local community
- All children will be supported and encouraged to lead healthy and active lives; making sensible choices whilst respecting the views and attitudes of others
At GLF Schools we aim to ensure:
- Every child and student is highly valued and expected to achieve their full potential no matter what their socio-economic background
- All children will enjoy their learning, attain high outcomes and be helped to become confident individuals and responsible citizens whilst making excellent progress
- All children will benefit from an inclusive ethos, excellent teaching and a broad and balanced curriculum underpinned by strong leadership, in a local school
- All children will be supported and encouraged to lead healthy and active lives, making sensible choices whilst respecting the views and attitudes of others