Aureus Primary School admission arrangements for 2022/2023
Applications for a place at the school are managed by Oxfordshire Local Authority through their coordinated admissions process online. The deadline for receipt of applications is 15 January 2022 and you will be able to apply from 1st November 2021. From 1st November 2021 - 15th January 2022, you are able to apply online for a Reception place. You can do that by visiting the link below:
Published Admission Number (PAN) for 2021-2022
Aureus Primary School has an admission number of 60 for entry in Reception. The school will accordingly admit this number of pupils each year if there are sufficient applications. Where fewer applicants than the PAN are received, Aureus Primary Primary School will offer places at the school to all those who have applied.
For our full Admissions Policy, please navigate to our:
Aureus Primary School Consultation: Admissions Arrangements for 2023/24
We are consulting on our Admissions Arrangements for 2023/24. This consultation commenced at 9am Friday 12 November 2021 and will close at 5pm on Monday 10th January 2021. To take part in the consultation, please email your comments to Natalie Rush, Office Manager using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Admissions Arrangements for 2023/24 are available here in full. Anyone wishing to participate in the consultation is encouraged to read these in detail.
The key changes to our admissions arrangements are as follows:
1. The removal of the ‘social/medical’ oversubscription criteria as our school aspire support any child whatever their needs.
This consultation is taking place in accordance with the requirements as set out in the School Admissions Code (here). The consultation must take place for six weeks and it is good practice that this six-week period excludes school holidays.
The GLF Trust Board is the Admissions Authority for our School. It will review all responses to the consultation prior to agreeing the final Admissions Arrangements for 2023/24. These will be published on our website no later than Tuesday 15 March 2022, in line with the statutory requirement.
Transition into Aureus Primary School
- Welcome meeting to share school values and routines.
- The home visit is an informal opportunity to see your child in their familiar setting, home. Meet staff again and a chance to discuss any concerns.
- Pre-school visits to ensure a smooth hand over of any information between early years professionals
- Taster session (stay and play) at school to explore the classroom, meet teachers, support staff and new friends